Wednesday, January 6, 2010

An i use writing ink to refill my inkjet cartridge?

my inkjet just run out and i have some writing ink that looks the same, can i use it to refill my empty cartridge? The ink is in a little bottle. I got it at the office store and i use it to write with a pen. that i dip into it. I could just suck out a little and put it into the cartridge, but i do not want to ruin my cartridge.An i use writing ink to refill my inkjet cartridge?
I've tried refilling my ink cartridges with those kits that are supposed to work and had no luck getting my printer to work after having used them , Best to just toss the empty one out and buy another.An i use writing ink to refill my inkjet cartridge?
Unfortunately, most cartridges can not be refilled because of a microchip on the cartridge itself.





You are better off just purchasing generic cartridges rather than refilling them.





You do not need to purchase the higher priced brand cartridges. We purchase the off brand Epson cartridges for our printer. I get them for about $7 or $10, plus I do not have worry about the hassle of refilling them.





Despite what some people say.. it does NOT void your warranty to use off brand cartridges. I found an article about this online if you want to read more about this, go to cheapinkcartridges.com and click on the FAQ link.





There are hundreds of sites online to purchase these cartridges.
No i have tried that and dont work.You need the special refill inks you can find in the market
i expect it's the wrong viscosity and maybe oil based........ i wouldn't try it !!
Simply refilling a cartridge yourself will void all warranties on the cartridge. Using a non-manufacturer's cartridge will void the printer warranty in most cases.





Using the wrong ink can cause all sorts of trouble. The ink might run right through the cartridge and spill inside the printer.





My brother had a $450 printer that wouldn't recognize that there was paper in it because the sensor was covered in spilled ink.





Can you really afford to take the chance that this is a good idea?





Why not use food coloring or colored water it it looks like printer ink?





It's your $$...
that will certainly f uck it up.
Only if you want to buy a new printer.
I don't think so! I think that the writing ink does something else. You should look it up on google or something like that!
  • interest rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment