Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can I refill my printer cartridge HP c4180?

For a HP Printer, you will need to use ';Pigmented'; Black - I do not know what cartridges the c4180 uses, but it is likely the black cartridge will need to be drilled to insert ink.





It is probable the tri-color will already have the holes drilled; in both cases, remove the HP sticker that shows cartridge #.





Be sure not to overfill - especially the tri-color; overfilling results in cross-contamination; colors will not print correctly.





Fill to ~ 80% of capacity.





The websites listed below have all information, refill kits, ect.





Good Luck,





Ken C.How can I refill my printer cartridge HP c4180?
You can buy a re-ink kit at Sams Club, possibly Walmart, BestBuy, OfficeDepot, and online at several places.How can I refill my printer cartridge HP c4180?
take it to Walgreens and tell them you want to refill your cartage, and they'll refill it with ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment