Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can i refill my lexmark no 17 black printer cartridge?

I have an all in one printer, make lexmark, modle no X1270.I would like to fill my own, black and colour lexmark ink cartridges, what ink should i use ?. I have searched all over the internet, and i cannot find my ink cartridge refill pack . could someone please help .thanks janiceHow can i refill my lexmark no 17 black printer cartridge?
PC World do the excellent JetTec refill kits. Three tips ...





1. Don't wait until the cartridge actually runs out before refilling it. Lexmark cartridges have an integral printhead - thats why they are expensive but the printers are cheap. Running them dry can very easily burn out some of the jets.





2. You need to drill a hole in the top of a No.17 - the kit contains a drill bit and blanking plugs - but pull it out of the little plastic handle and use it in a proper drill.





3. Don't overfill the cartridge - whats the point? - when it runs out, you can refill it again.How can i refill my lexmark no 17 black printer cartridge?
Don't even bother. I have just done mine and they still say empty and will not print. My fingers are also covered in black ink
I tried this site once.


http://www.inksell.com/





But I will try this next. I did not know Ebay sold ink refill kits too.


http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll鈥?/a>





Cartridges


http://www.click2ink.com/index.asp?PageA鈥?/a>
PC World do refill kits. They all refill any cartridge.
Yes. I got a refill kit at Costco for about 20 bucks and use it all the time to refill my Lexmark and HP cartridges. I don't do the photo cartridges though, just doesn't seem to print the same.
You are wasting your time


I just got rid of all my refill kits


on e bay


get rid of lexmark and get a brother


great machine great refill prices


Iv'e had 3 lexmark and never again.
I have a lexmark 17 and i just get the lexmark 33 refills

No comments:

Post a Comment